Engineering & Industry Journal > Dissemination and Indexing
Founded in 1926 as technical - scientific magazine, it presents along its six annual editions, a great variety of topics; that go from the purely technical ones, up to aspects of the current importance, as industrial organization, sustainable economy, corporate responsibility, industrial safety, innovation, etc.
"DYNA Engineering & Industry" is the pioneer technical-industrial magazine of Spain (since 1926) and is the Official Body of the Spanish Federation of Associations of Industrial Engineers (FAIIE). DYNA edits nine numbers per year and over 17,055 issues per number justified by the OJD 2009 (Spanish Audit Bureau of Circulation): 95% in Spain and 5% in Europe and Latin America. We publish 9 issues per year, with 90 full colour pages (a copy per month excluding January-February and July-August-September that gather in one fascicle).
DYNA is a prestigious method of diffusion for the technical scientific world. It is strongly accepted by engineering professionals; such as Company directors, Engineering Managers, buyers and subscribers.
DYNA is included on the following index and references data bases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters) provides access to current and retrospective bibliographic information, author abstracts, and cited references found in approximately 5,900 of the world's leading scholarly science and technical journals covering more than 150 disciplines (JCR Impact Factor 2010 = .144).
- Scopus (Elsevier) Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
- Pascal: Bibliographic Database produced by the INIST (Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique) from CNRS (France). Contains more than 8 millions of references from magazine papers of Science, Technology and Medicine.Ulrich's Periodicals Directory is a bibliographic database providing detailed, comprehensive, and authoritative information on serials published throughout the world.
- Recyt: (Fundación Española de ciencia y tecnologia; Spanish Science and Technology Foundation) is a branch of services oriented to the scientific community which aim for helping in the professionalization and internationalization of the Spanish Scientific publications.
- Technology Research Database (ProQuest).This comprehensive database provides a single mega-file of all the unique records available through its 3 components: the CSA Materials Research Database with METADEX, CSA High Technology Research Database with Aerospace, and the CSA Engineering Research Database. Sources covered include over 4,000 periodicals, conference proceedings, technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases.
- Fuente academica Premier (Ebsco Publishing). Chartered with delivering full-text and bibliographic research databases to the school, public, academic, medical, corporate and government library marketplace. Their research database products are installed in close to 90% of the public and academic libraries in the United States and Canada with excellent penetration in Western Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Latindex Directory: Regional system of line information for scientific magazines in Latin America, Caribbean, Spain and Portugal.
- Compludoc: Database of published papers in a selection of nearly 4.000 scientific magazines.
- Dialnet: Broadcast Website of the scientific production that obtains 3.400 scientific magazines.
- Inspec (The Institution of Engineering & Technology) provides comprehensive coverage of traditional and cutting-edge publications in the specific fields of physics, electrical and electronic engineering, communications, computer science, control engineering, information technology, manufacturing and mechanical engineering.
- ICYT: Bibliographic Database from the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Sumaris: Magazines Summary Database and scientific publications of the Catalonian University Library Council.
Login with Facebook